HEY! WHAT SMELLS ROTTEN AND PUTS PEOPLE TO SLEEP?
|—||a white person (via iwishlilbwasmygrandpa)|
Everytime someone watches this video i gain more power
This post is back, and that can only be a good omen
|—||William Shakespeare (via lordofwinter)|
boys who can pull off facial hair are hot
i think you’re supposed to use a razor
when dudes say they’ve been friendzoned i like to imagine rod serling waiting impatiently to escort their entitled manchildren butts into the alternate dimension they’ve created for themselves— a dimension not only of sound, but of mind. a journey into the land of their imaginations.
welcome to The Friend Zone.
This is me punching you for thinking that friendzoning doesn’t exist. If you don’t think that friendzoning exists, you are a complete and utter moron.
Friendzoning is nothing more than someone liking someone else as more than a friend, and them only like you as a friend. It is not something that girls do to guys. Guys can do it to girls, too. I’ve discussed this with a female friend of mine. She’s been friendzoned by guys before.
So before you say that friendzoning is something that guys imagine, think about what you’re saying. You’re saying that it’s impossible for someone to have romantic feelings for someone who doesn’t like them that way.
So shut the hell up.
The Friend Zone is Out There
Now you’re just mocking me.
Now why would ANYONE want to mock a poor innocent victim like you
- when people don’t understand male privilege
- when people don’t understand white privilege
- when people don’t understand cis privilege
- when people don’t understand that calling out others on their privilege does not mean you hate every white/male/cis person
- when people don’t understand that if you don’t have that privilege, you can’t be sexist/racist to those who do
things white people need to understand
- poc hating on white people is not racism
- poc don’t owe you shit
- english isn’t the only language
- asking for a name to give you that’s easier to pronounce is insulting
- not bothering to ask our names at all, and calling us names that have a title is…
Hey, I like this list, but a few things:
- hating on poc is racist, so why is hating on white people not racist?
- well duh English is not the only language :P I’m a native dutch speaker for example.
- not bothering to ask names: you don’t always have the time or some people are too shy to ask names. You shouldn’t stereotype, but it is used towards almost everyone, I mean, I only know some people as ‘the pikachu cosplayer’ or something because I never had the chance to speak to them.
Other things I agree on or are more america related I guess.